Board Positions Open
Updated Tuesday August 20, 2019 by NYB.
If interested in running for a Board Position, please email email@example.com and include the position you are interested in. All positions are available for election / re-election. Please see below for Board position descriptions...
- PRESIDENT: Assumes full responsibility for operation of program, presides at all meetings and is primary representative
- VICE PRESIDENT: Assists the President on all issues pertaining to the league and in any situation where the president is not available to perform his/her duties and will also be responsible to coordinate all tournament related activities.
- TREASURER: Receives, disburses and keeps accurate record of all funds, and prepares budget and financial statements.
- SECRETARY: Keeps accurate and complete record of meetings and oversees the retention of other league records.
- COMPETITIVE DIVISIONS: Oversees the operation of the (2) youth competitive leagues (Cal Ripken Minors and Majors).
- NON COMPETITIVE DIVISIONS: Oversees the operation of (3) youth non-competitive leagues (T-ball, Single A and Double A)
- SENIOR BASEBALL DIVISIONS: Oversees the operation of the (2) senior baseball leagues (Babe Ruth Minors and Majors).
- FIELDS AND FACILITIES: Responsible for the maintenance of the fields and facilities, coordinates field prep and closure.
- COMMUNICATIONS: Responsible for the website for the organization along with the dissemination of relevant communications.
- UMPIRING: Responsible for the coordination of hired umpires and training of umpire candidates.
- FUND RAISING & SPECIAL EVENTS: Responsible for annual league sponsorships, fundraising events along with the organization of Opening Day and/or Loyalty Day activities.
- SCHEDULING: Responsible for scheduling, from pre-season training through the final playoff game.
- EQUIPMENT & APPAREL: Responsible for equipment and uniform orders along with managing the league logo and apparel sales.